Customer Service Policy
Customer Service Policy at The Cap Guys
Our team at The Cap Guys is committed to consistently delivering a high-level of prompt and quality service to all of our customers by adhering to the standards contained in this policy. A customer in this case is defined by anyone who purchases a product from us or is interested in purchasing a product from us. A customer query can come from any of our online channels, retail kiosks, trade shows or any new sales channels branded by The Cap Guys.
Our key customer service promises
- To ensure all customers receive prompt and useful answers to all of their queries.
- To exceed customer expectations and to encourage repeat purchases.
- To provide easy and open communication lines for our customers.
- To provide accurate product photography, illustrations, graphics and information.
- To provide accurate and timely tracking numbers, shipping and delivery information.
- To proactively anticipate our customers needs and work towards serving those needs.
Interacting with customers
- We will respond to all our customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- We will listen to our customers carefully and take the appropriate action to assist them.
- We will keep our customers informed of any expected or unexpected delays in service.
- We will inform our customers of the normal process time in relation to their query and when they can expect their issue to be resolved.
- We will consistently update our customers as to where they are in the process of their query.
- We will respond to all questions/requests on our website, e-mail or other online marketplace sales channels within a maximum of 48 hours during normal business hours. However, most questions/requests are answered within 2-10 hours.
- We will respond to all voice mails within 24 hours during normal business hours.
We take great care in making sure we provide our customers with the highest standard of customer service but we understand that from time to time there may be a complaint. If you have a complaint about a product or service, you should contact us through the channel on which you purchased the item. Example, if it is through a third-party channel, you should contact us through that channel only. Taking care of our customers is a major key to our success. We actively invest time in improving these standards and holding employees accountable to these standards.